Melb Workshop Places Available

Ask questions about Paruresis, tell your story, talk about it!
Russell Gibbs

Melb Workshop Places Available

Post by Russell Gibbs » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:46 am

Hello All

In an unprecedented situation the Paruresis Association of Australia's Annual Workshop, this time taking place close to Melbourne Tullarmarine Airport, still has room for about 6 participants. This looks like being a superb venue and a convenient location for travellers, and as co-ordinator I will have some new ideas to add to existing infomation about treating Paruresis.

Thanks to Rosco and Derek (see postings elsewhere on this website), anyone reading this who is not aware of the good vibes generated at these Workshops, can gain some insight into what actually happens. JohnW, the President of the PAA, and I would welcome any late interest in joining the events at Melbourne, starting Friday night 20 feb, all day Sat 21st, and Sun 22 until about 1pm. The positive comments I have on file from past Workshops verify the gains made by those attending Sydney and Melbourne events over recent years.

If interested you can contact John in Sydney (without delay)...details on this site.

Looking forward to meeting new participants and perhaps a few old acquaintences.

The Best

Russell Gibbs

B.Psyc. (Hons); AMAPS

Registered Psychologist

Wauchope NSW 2446

gibbs.psychology@bigpond.com

0427 240 576