Paruresis Article on Urology Website

Ask questions about Paruresis, tell your story, talk about it!
JohnW
Site Admin

Paruresis Article on Urology Website

Post by JohnW » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi all,

Steven Soifer has posted on Facebook a link to an excellent article on Paruresis, found on a website called Urology Care. Although the contents do not represent an "official" view of a formal Urology institution, you may still find it useful to print it out and take it with you if you have to visit a urologist at any time. Quite apart from that, the article is informative in its own right. The link is:
http://www.urologyhealth.org/urology/in ... rticle=107

On a different matter altogether, I wish to advise you that I have changed the Username on my Hotmail account from "John Nonomen" to "John Paruresis". This is what you will see as the Sender, if you receive emails from me via my Hotmail account. "Nonomen" is simply bodgie Latin for "no name", but it may have been confusing for some people.

JohnW

rossco309

Re: Paruresis Article on Urology Website

Post by rossco309 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:17 am

Hi John. Yes I agree this is a good article. I was able to pass on a printed copy to the practice nurse at my urologist yesterday. She has been very interested in Paruresis for some time and has seen a lot of people who can't use their flow machine. It's a shame that the urologist doesn't show the same interest !!!!

Thanks for sharing this link. and I'm glad that you now have a 'name' :)

Ross.