whats your view?

Ask questions about Paruresis, tell your story, talk about it!
onlyafool

whats your view?

Post by onlyafool » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:21 pm

I have a girlfriend and we do alot together and think that she could possibly help with overcoming paruresis but i dont love her nor cant stand her. Really hard decision what to she is a terrible person so dont throw swings at me... my paruresis has gotten better on my own but i go out alot with her and have no friends what should i do? *she makes me really unhappy*

Derek

Re: whats your view?

Post by Derek » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 am

onlyafool wrote:I have a girlfriend and we do alot together and think that she could possibly help with overcoming paruresis but i dont love her nor cant stand her. Really hard decision what to she is a terrible person so dont throw swings at me... my paruresis has gotten better on my own but i go out alot with her and have no friends what should i do? *she makes me really unhappy*
When you infer that she could help you get over paruresis, I assume that you have told her, and she is supportive and/or even willing to help?
Many of us have found that our wives or partners are not supportive of paruresis or indifferent, as they don't understand the gravity of it, nor do they appreciate how spectacularly different male and female public toilets really are.
Other than that, I am not qualified to give relationship advice, and this is not really the right forum for that.

onlyafool

Re: whats your view?

Post by onlyafool » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm

yer its quite a weird topic i think others may of incountered it. no i havnt told many people, it would exasabate things i think she somehow knows, but with the help like her being around when i goto the toilet and going out to alot of places that i wouldnt go by myself. Really hard decision