Good Article on Paruresis

Ask questions about Paruresis, tell your story, talk about it!
rossco309

Good Article on Paruresis

Post by rossco309 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:02 pm

An excellent article has just been published in the Sydney Morning Herald (today Sat 14/7/12) _ Good Weekend Magazine _ page 11.

Entitled - ' A Wee Issue ' .

Well written Joel. I can relate to all you have said about shy bladder/paruresis having suffered with it for 45 years before stumbling across this site, and starting down the pee buddy / desenitisation road - It does work !!!

JohnW
Site Admin

Re: Good Article on Paruresis

Post by JohnW » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Ross,
Thank you for drawing our attention to this great article by journalist Joel Meares, who is Editor of the monthly magazine, "Time Out Sydney". As the article shows, Joel knows a lot about Paruresis, and not just by asking questions.......

I am the local person Joel refers to in the article, but whether by accident or on purpose, he has used my Hotmail username rather than my true name. I had given him permission to use the latter, but as it turns out, my anonymity has still been preserved. Oh well, such is fame! ;-)

JohnW

rossco309

Re: Good Article on Paruresis

Post by rossco309 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:07 pm

For those readers outside of the Sydney area, and those who didn't get to read the article.

I have scanned it and can make it available to you if you send me a private message, or email me through this site.

Ross